Age 6 months
:(
I know that each section of Gabriella's life is so short in the whole grand scheme of things. Stew and I are vigorously trying to soak in and appreciate every little thing. She's 6 months and still waking up a couple of times each night. We don't even mind. Really. I don't think I've ever heard Stew complain about it, and neither have I. We view it (not to sound mushy or corny) as another opportunity to spend with her. She's not going to be waking up in the middle of the night for a quick snack forever. In fact, with only 35 more 6-month birthdays left, it's going to go by much quicker than what I'm comfortable with.
When Gabriella wakes up each morning, it reminds me of when I was little going to see the Christmas tree in the morning. My brother and I were made to wait for each other before going downstairs to see the tree and all of Santa's gifts. Stew and I will wait for each other and then go into her room together in the mornings. It's so much fun to see her smile and squeal in delight. Another little thing that we are trying to savour and cherish.
Happy birthday Sweet Pea - we love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)