Friday, October 5, 2007

Taking Walks

Vacation continued...
Gabriella is about 7.3 months old

While I was at training, Stew took Gabriella on lots of walks, usually at least two each day. They explored Palo Alto together, and I got to hear the stories after getting back to the hotel for lunch or in the evening. These aren't the kind of walks I would go on -- they would walk very fast and, in true Stew fashion, turn them into workouts. Gabriella had a blast.


On several occasions she fell completely asleep. (Cute, huh?)Stew said he stopped into Stanford, at one point, to give G a tour of the grounds and to pick up an application. I'm sure the picture above caputure her interest in this activity.


Okay, so this is my first time posting a video. If you have dial-up (Lola) you may want to choose not to look at this, because I can imagine it would take a while. And, this is just a trial... so this video isn't really anything wild!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)