Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Catching Up

Gabriella is going through so many changes that I can't keep up with the blog! She is now about 10.5 months old!
In the past week alone, she has (1) acquired a second tooth, (2) learned to say "Mom," and (3) can stand on her own for about 5-10 seconds. It's crazy how fast all of this happens. I must say that hearing her say MOM was wild! Now she does it whenever she wants comforting, "Mom mom mom" she says over and over (as she's crawling over to me.) Super cute.

Here are a few more words:
"Kck" = Kitty cat
"Bah Bah" = Bye Bye
"Hah" = Hi
And she MAY be getting "doggy" and/or "Daddy." She certainly understands these last two words, but I can't tell if she's saying them or not...(her language sounds like: da da da da, dod dod dod doddy, doddy.)

Here a couple of Grandma shots. Gabriella is lucky to have two fabulous grandmothers.




I had to post this because the Santa Claus in the previous post was beginning to creep me out. Isn't he the weirdest looking Santa ever???





No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)