Thursday, November 13, 2008

Updates

November 13, 2008

I'm very behind on posting on the blog. I'll give just a few of the recent Gabriella observations:

---When we ask her a question, she now responds with "ummm..." before answering. As though she's really thinking it over.

---I went to the department store to buy her a new pair of shoes. I found a cute pair and asked her to sit down so that we could try them on.

"No Mommy! Those ones!" - pointing to a pair of hot pink sparkly shoes.

Oh boy.

We compromised on a pair of hot pink, non-sparkly shoes.

On that same trip, she found a pair of reindeer pajamas that she really wanted. She wanted them now and she wanted them on.

Oh boy.

--- When asked to smile, she now throws her head back and gives the most forced and awkward smile ever. It's pretty cute.

Gabriella in a natural pose. Unaware that I'm snapping a picture:


Oops. Now she sees the camera. Better smile for the shot!


And one more head tilt the other way to finish it off:

She's really putting a lot of effort into these poses, as evidenced by the veins sticking out on her neck.

She even manages to strike a pose in family pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)