Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby's Daddy?


July 24, 2009


We went to a little festival last weekend, where Gabriella enjoyed one of her favorite things - ice cream cones. Of course she dropped the first one, about halfway through, but a sympathetic ice cream lady gave us another one. After finishing as much as her little belly would allow (we thought) she gave her ice cream cone to Daddy.


After the festival, her belly opened up with just enough space for a little more ice cream. She could NOT understand why her ice cream cone was not being stored in Mommy's purse or Daddy's pocket. I simply explained, "Daddy finished your ice cream cone when you said you were 'all done.'"


And that was that, or so I thought.


After her nap, several hours later, Gabriella and I were having a little quiet time together. She was playing with my belly and asking about her little sister. "What is she doing now?" "When do I get to meet her?" "What is she eatting?" So we brainstormed all of the foods the baby could be eating....pasta, cereal, vegetables, ice cream, etc. She paused for a moment and said.... "Maybe HER Daddy won't steal her ice cream."


What?



No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)