Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quick Update

Some cute Gabby-isms:

1. She has nicknamed her little sister, "Lo-lo." I have no idea where she go this, but I think it's funny. I've actually started referring to Brianna as 'Lo lo' on occasion as well!

2. Gabriella has developed some quirky mannerisms that remind me how quickly time is flying by and that she is really becoming a mature little girl before my very own eyes. Whenever she talks about something that she is excited about, she cocks her head from side to side (I'll have to get this one on video and post it.) Imagine valley girl meets 3 year old. It's pretty darn cute.

3. Daddy has been trying to teach her about sharing with family members. "We share because we're family Gabriella." The other day she wanted some of his dinner. When he didn't eagerly succumb to the request, she replied, "You HAVE to share, we're FAMILIY!"

And with that, Stew provided her with some of his dinner.

4. She has taken to rearranging all of my mother's kitchen cabinets. This has gotten to the point that my mom as no idea where her spices may be on any given day. Likewise, she can easily open my mom's refrigerator and "helps herself" whenever she pleases. The other day I walked into the kitchen to see her holding an entire cake in her hands. This is a 3 year old's dream (and a mother's nightmare!)

1 comment:

  1. Eladia has learned this also. Instead of just grabbing, she grabs and says "Share with me." Nice to know Gabby finds every loophole too. - Brad

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)