Me: Why what happened?
Gabriella: He took my dinosaur and roared really loud.
Me: Oh, that's not very nice. What happened next?
Gabriella: The teacher told the boy "No way!" and made him give me back the dinosaur and to be nice.
Me: Oh, that was good.
Gabriella: Daddy was supposed to be there! When boys are mean to me he's supposed to give pain (hitting one bicept) and agony (hitting the other bicept).
Me: (Look of utter shock.)
________________________________
Gabriella: When I grow up I want to get married and have a wedding. I want to have chicken pot pies and tacos with real meat for dinner (not the fake soy meat stuff that we usually use at home.) I want soy beans too. I want a bowl of lollipops and a big white cake for dessert.
--later the next day
Gabriella: Mommy I also want peas at my wedding.
Me: Okay, sounds delicious.
Gabriella: We have to tell Daddy that. He told me I could have anything I want at my wedding and he'll get it for me.
Me: Oh he did, did he?
Gabriella: Yes, he said he'd give me money or something.
Gabriella at the Wegman's Playroom-March 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment
You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)