Tuesday, August 5, 2008

July 2008
Gabriella was given this new kitchen toy as a hand-me-down gift. I brought it upstairs this past week, along with some of the plastic food and utensils that go along with it. She LOVED it! I finally broke out the camera and took a (very grainy and poor grade) video clip of her playing with it. She's winding down here and getting pretty tired... but I chose this clip because of something that happens towards the end. She drops a small toy on her foot and starts crying. Check out what happens next.

I love the way she turns to me, like I'm some nut job, when I ask her to kiss her own foot!

Then she does it.

And she feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)