Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OCD-free, for now

August 19, 2008
Age, Just about 18 months!

So I haven't mentioned this, but lately Gabriella has been spanking herself on the bottom every time she passes gas or burps. (?) I wasn't quite sure what to make of this. She never misses. There is always a spank following one of these two bodily functions. In the back of my mind, I had a small (very small) concern about early signs of OCD. :)

A few minutes ago I burped. Gabriella cracked up and then walked over to me and patted my back. She was burping me! She must have learned this from daycare, as she's really into "helping" burp and rock the younger babies. So I actually believe that her "self-spanking" is really her way of burping herself.

What a little cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)