9/13/09
I would love to say that 'Gabriella was in rare form.' I really would. Let me begin:
Today she has been fixated on her play ironing board. She has been dragging it all over the house, using it for everything and anything.
She has also been fixated (as usual) on Daddy's box of Tic-Tacs. Taking them out of the little container and putting them back in. Putting them in compartments of the ironing board and taking them out. It's keeping her entertained, so I think nothing of it. In true G form, she looks up at me and grimaces, saying with a strained voice, "I need to poop!"
"Okay, go to the potty honey."
She turns and, dragging her ironing board behind her, is off to the bathroom. When she goes potty, she really likes to have "some space" and prefers that no one is in the bathroom with her. So, I ask about 5 minutes later how she is doing.
Strained voice again, "I'm still poopin!"
5 minutes later, "You okay, pumpkin!"
"Yeah, I'm all done! Just looking for my Tic Tac!"
I head into the bathroom to see the previously mentioned characters, operating together in a way I never imagined:
The ironing board is in the middle of the bathroom.
The potty bowl is on top of the ironing board.
There is *a lot* of poop in the potty bowl.
Gabby's hands are in the bowl trying to find a single Tic-Tac. (The rest were on the floor.)
Poop on her hands, poop on her bottom (pants pulled up), Tic Tacs everywhere..
I love reading your posts!
ReplyDelete