Stew had so much fun on Mother's Day at Niagara Falls that he decided he wanted to go there again for Father's Day. So, on Sunday, we celebrated his very first Father's Day at the falls. (Gabriella was awake only slightly more than the last time she was there!) I enjoy doing these little trips with Stew and Gabriella. What I enjoy most is how excited Stew gets about every little thing now - as he imagines bringing Gabriella back, "when she's older." He really is a great Dad...
"Don't wake me up!"
And, I couldn't resist putting a picture of her new and favorite activity on this blog. Grandma Gabrielle put together the Baby Einstein Activity Center (thanks to Mr. Carpino!!) The first time we put her in this, she was a bit freaked out... but it didn't take long before she was in love. She generally either has a huge smile on her face, or this standard, pensive expression:
No comments:
Post a Comment
You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)