Saturday, June 23, 2007

Stats Update

June 23, 2007

Gabriella is officially four months old today. We don't take her in for her four month check-up, however, for another week and a half. As of last week, she weighed about 14.5 lbs., and was about 25 inches long. Not sure if these measurements were that accurate, but if so, I think it puts her between the 50th to the 75th percentile for her age group. Again, not sure how accurate my measurements were!

She is sleeping much better also. She typically goes to bed between 7 and 9pm and will sleep until 6:30am, with one wake up (for a quick feed.) This is pretty remarkable. I thought the days of waking every 3 hours would never end... but they did! (For now!)

Her Grandma Gabrielle leaves Monday morning and I know she is going to be sad. They have developed quite the strong bond (I can't nurse her if my Mom is in the room, becuase she is way to interested in what my Mom is doing...she doesn't want to miss out on anything!) Grandma Gabrielle is just going to have to come back soon.

The upside is that she gets TWO WEEKS with her Dad before being shipped off to daycare! I can't wait for all the poopy videos that I'm going to get from that time period -(For some reason, Stew is addicted to documenting and narrating all of the "horrific poops" via the little digital recorder in our camera..)

Here is a picture of Baby G with Grandma G (sporting her S.U. attire). Check out the biceps.(Or is that a roll of fat?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)