Sunday, September 30, 2007

Car Seat Antics

September 30, 2007

Stew and I just returned from California. It was a work trip that we turned into a mini vacation. I wanted to stay forever; we had such a good time.

We took 167 pictures during our trip. I hope to post some of them soon, but it's going to to take some time deciding on what to post, without boring everyone! For now, I'm posting a picture illustrating Gabriella's car seat antics.



On the way home from the airport, I turned around and saw this:

She had craned her neck around and was staring at me. How cute.


Her smile grew even bigger when I took that first picture! Our little ham loves the camera.



Smile quickly fades to whimpering (above) and eventually screaming! (Moods tend to change instantly.) Don't worry Gabriella. You're cute regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)