Monday, September 3, 2007

Visiting Relatives

Labor Day Weekend
Age 6 months, one week

Stew, Gabriella, and I visited Stew's family over the weekend. I love watching Gabriella with others, especially family members. One day she'll understand that, next to Stew and I, family will love her in a close second.
Aunt Beth gave Gabriella a new toy - which she immediately loved!

Uncle Todd and Aunt Beth (due December 07)
Brother and sister.... Grandma and Grandpa Loewy after a great dinner...
Now that we have a dogsitter, we'll be able to visit for longer periods of time in the future...
we look forward to G getting to know her Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt and Uncle as she grows up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to join GOOGLE to leave us a message. Simply type in your message and your name! (Unclick where it says "Google User" or whatever...)